Thursday, June 21, 2012

Toothless or Lightning Mcqueen

Big brother turns four this month and after long debates as to whether he wants  Cars or  Dragons as a theme, mom made an executive decision and decided on cars ( mainly because I had no idea how I was going to make a pitch black dragon cake and have it looking anything but downright scary). After scouring the net endlessly, I have finally found instructions for a Lightning McQueen cake that looks doable as well  a couple of fun ideas for food and decoration ( go to Disney Family website). Now all I have to do is find the energy to put the plans into action. The birthday boy has been promised a jumping castle and very kindly informed his grandparents that they were also allowed to jump on the castle ( photo's to follow!!). Before the party takes place I have three days of holiday too look forward to, just me and my wonderful spouse. I am counting the days, particularly with the knowledge that there will be no little voices waking me at before sunrise or a very sweet  voice shouting in my ear "Mommy wake up. I got a hairstyle".

No comments:

Post a Comment