Wednesday, February 17, 2016

When mom's collide

I have been really struggling to juggle all the pressures of motherhood this new school year. I have been sick, there has been huge financial upheaval as my work contract ends in March and I am battling to find other work, I have one child starting BIG school and the other starting a new school and having to leave her friends behind. My dad is in hospital facing bypass surgery and I feel as if I am being torn in ten different directions, trying to be a good mom, wife ,daughter,employee.

So often I look at other moms and think that they have it so together or I judge them for choices that they make that are so foreign to my own. Today I came across an advert about the Sisterhood of Motherhood that shows so clearly what it means to be a mom and why, despite our differences we are all just trying to do the best we know how as parents for the most precious people in our lives. Please take a few minutes to watch and share this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment