Hot fudge pudding cake
1 and1/4 cup cake flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tbs margarine or butter,melted
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup sugar
2 tbs unsweetened cocoa
pinch of salt
1 and 1/3 cup of boiling water
Cream, ice cream or custard to serve
- Heat oven to 190C
- In a bowl combine the flour,3/4 cup of sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt
- Combine milk , melted margarine and vanilla essence and add it to the flour mixture.
- Mix well.The mixture will look like cookie dough.
- Spread it in a small ovenproof dish and pat down with your hands
- in a seperate bowl mix together sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Sprinkle evenly over the dough mixture in the baking dish
- Then pour over the boiling water
Serve with custard, whipped cream or ice cream.
Be warned, this is a very decadent pudding