Monday, March 26, 2012

Challenges

I am busy reading So long Insecurity by Beth Moore and something she said really hit home. I have felt that the past few years have been a long series of calamities and that I am just keeping my head above water. You name it,we've been there as a family. Beth Moore talks about people who are insecure experiencing dramatic change as a loss or instability. Well here I am , front and centre. Insecurity  could be my middle name. This is what struck me. God uses change to change us into what He wants us to be. I cannot grow if I am stuck in one place. I do not like change. In my mind change equals loss. But isn't that what growth is. The loss of something in order to make way for something better. Should I not trust God with that loss so that He can complete the work He started in me? If I cannot trust God to move me where I need to be,who can I trust ?

No comments:

Post a Comment