Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, whatever shape or form you may take. Isn't it great that one day a year we can celebrate all the good things that make us moms and forget about the late nights, dirty nappies, lost clothes and the myriad of other craziness that all moms endure at one time or another. I also want to  send a special Mother's Day wish to all those moms who have lost a child, had a miscarriage or never had the chance to hold your own child. Mother's Day will always be bittersweet for those of us who fall into one of these categories. Hannah Rose would be four and a half and on days like today being a mom is sometimes a bit tougher than other days. To my beautiful children and my great husband who helps me be the mom I am. I love you and would never change any of what makes me a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment